Salesforce rolled out three new Einstein Automate products to help every Salesforce customer, regardless of technical background, use low-code tools to automate time-consuming, manual processes and integrate data across systems right from their digital HQ.
Einstein Automate is a portfolio of workflow automation, integration, digital interactions, and AI capabilities embedded across Salesforce Platform. The new products include MuleSoft RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Einstein Document Reader and Digital Process Automation.
As organizations shift to digital-first customer experiences, they need automated workflows to handle time-consuming tasks, such as verifying user account information. In fact, a recent MuleSoft survey found 77% of IT and business decision makers are already using or plan to use automation solutions to increase productivity. Salesforce customers are no exception to this, with an average of 38.2 billion processes automated and 116 billion Einstein predictions completed daily as of July 2021.
Einstein Automate’s capabilities make it easy to click, create and ship workflow automation to manage and track manual tasks. Customers can simply select one of the hundreds of pre-built, industry-specific best practice workflows, or use powerful low-code tools to build custom workflow automation, in just a few clicks.
1) MuleSoft RPA: New robotic process automation capabilities replace repetitive tasks with bots that can intelligently process documents, enter data, or take action on the user’s behalf, all without code. With MuleSoft RPA, these bots work for any system or application, including PDF documents, spreadsheets and even disconnected legacy systems.
2) Einstein Document Reader: Use Einstein’s capabilities to scan documents such as drivers licenses and I-9s, and take action on that data with just a few clicks in Salesforce Flow reducing human error and improving accuracy.
3) Digital Process Automation: Build branded digital experiences fast with drag and drop tools that empower business users to define automation rules and logic, extract information from documents and integrate into automated workflows, all without writing code.
In addition to the new capabilities from MuleSoft RPA, Einstein Automate enables users to:
1) Integrate disparate apps and data to Salesforce using clicks. MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce allows administrators and other users to use a growing library of pre-built connectors and templates to quickly automate integrations from multiple sources.
2) Automate lengthy business processes with simple, reusable workflows. Salesforce Flow allows anyone to build automated business processes that trigger changes to data or events like creating a follow-up task when a deal closes or alerting a support manager of an escalation. Business users can also guide employees through processes without needing to jump between different systems or apps. With Salesforce Flow, complex workflows are easily streamlined with clicks and the option to extend with code.
3) Orchestrate complex, multi-user processes across systems. Flow Orchestrator allows users to coordinate complex, multi-user processes and approvals, like applying for a car loan, into a streamlined workflow. Using low-code technology, anyone can include AI-generated next steps that prompt users to take action and identify delay-causing bottlenecks for an enhanced employee and customer experience.
Organizations can leverage the largest library of pre-built, industry-specific solutions to implement and scale automation more quickly than ever before.
1) Start with out-of-the-box industry workflows. With over 900 out-of-the-box industry specific, best practice workflows, Salesforce and OmniStudio give everyone the ability to build and scale automation quickly.
2) Extend with pre-built automation solutions. AppExchange features more than 70 workflow templates, actions, and pre-built bots built by Salesforce and partners on the Einstein Automate collection page.
IdeaHelix is a Salesforce Certified Silver Partner and a vlocity partner with Certified Vlocity Technical Architects. Reach out to us for more details by following us on (Facebook) or send us a note fromideahelix.com or at email@example.com