On October 20, 2020, Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, announced a significant expansion of Work.com to help companies get back to growth and thrive in the new normal. New products include an employee workspace and helpdesk to boost productivity, and communication apps that inform customers and employees about new policies and procedures to foster safer in-person experiences.
New technology to increase engagement and productivity:
1) Employee Workspace is a central digital hub for employees to access any of the tools and resources they need to work from anywhere, including productivity apps like Google Workspace, learning platforms like myTrailhead, payroll systems, and more. The workspace also provides personalized communications, embedded collaboration apps, and notifications to ensure employees can stay productive and up-to-date while working from anywhere.
2) Employee Help Desk allows employees to ask questions and get help quickly from wherever they are, whether they need IT support or have questions about HR policies and benefits. Einstein AI-powered chatbots provide employees access to knowledge articles and escalation paths, across any department.
New communication apps to enable safer in-person experiences for customers and employees:
1) Queue Management helps brick-and-mortar businesses minimize physical lines by creating virtual queues to protect customers and manage onsite capacity. Customers can easily reserve their place in line from anywhere through the app and get updated on queue status via SMS to avoid waiting outside for lengthy periods of time.
2) Broadcast Messaging allows businesses to proactively communicate updated hours of operation, changing appointment times, and health and safety reminders to customers and employees through their preferred channels such as text, WhatsApp, or Facebook Messenger. Businesses can then manage follow-up questions or service requests quickly with automated chatbots and personalized service communications.
3) Digital Trust Cards allow local store employees to quickly update websites and apps with safety protocols specific to that location, like social distancing guidelines and cleaning policies, helping build customer trust and confidence that they will be safe when visiting the business in-person.
Idea Helix is a Salesforce Certified Silver Partner and a vlocity partner with Certified Vlocity Technical Architects. Reach out to us for more details by following us on (Facebook) or send us a note from ideahelix.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org