Salesforce prepares Work.com for COVID-19 vaccine distribution!
A COVID-19 vaccine still seems far out, but public and private healthcare organizations around the globe are preparing for the massive task of vaccinating hundreds of millions of people against the deadly disease. On September 30, Salesforce announced Work.com for Vaccines, a suite of new capabilities for the company's Work.com platform to help city, state and federal governments distribute, track and measure their COVID-19 vaccination programs.
Here are the Work.com capabilities for Vaccines:
1) Public Health Command Center: A dashboard that gives healthcare decision makers information, such as the health status of specific populations by demographic and current inventory levels. Having this information will allow healthcare professionals to make "data-driven decisions and take action when needed."
2) Vaccine Inventory Management: Salesforce's system is designed to help organizations track vaccine doses as well as critical equipment such as syringes and PPE. This can help organizations forecast demand, allocate resources to maximum affect and reduce waste.
3) Vaccination Appointment Scheduling: A system that organizations can use to help people schedule their vaccination visits, a critical process especially for COVID-19 vaccines that require multiple doses (an initial dose and a booster) to be effective. This system can also be used to "perform health assessments with electronic consent capture, while allowing clinicians to determine and prioritize eligibility."
4) Clinical Vaccine Administration: Healthcare providers can use this capability to help ensure medical professionals have received training on vaccine administration and that any necessary patient pre-screenings and approvals have taken place before their vaccination appointment.
5) Vaccination Outcome Monitoring: Will help healthcare agencies track both patient experience with the vaccination process and healthcare outcomes after vaccination. "Patients can self-report their health outcomes with self-service guided surveys, while clinicians can follow up quickly with residents if a larger health concern in the population is detected."
6) Public Health Notifications: Designed to help government agencies manage their public education and outreach campaigns, communicate with patients and healthcare providers, and even automate recurring communications, such as appointment reminders.
Idea Helix is a Salesforce Certified Silver Partner. Reach out to us for more details by following us on (Facebook) or send us a note from ideahelix.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org