Location: Foster City, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Email your resume at - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design and develop highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems using Java, J2EE and open source technologies
- Provide technical documentation of solutions
- Present and communicate solution to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of data technologies and solutions
- Debugging and providing solutions for complicated issues.
- Participate in demos and code reviews.
- Multi-task and support multiple teams.
- Adhere to and enhance software best practices, standards and processes.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of Software Development Experience or a Masters with 3+ years of Software Development Experience
- Expertise of Core Java, JEE technologies, REST and container based technologies
- Experience with back-end technologies such as JDBC, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, JMX
- Experience with SQL and relational database usage with commercial-grade databases
- Experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- Expertise in OO design and design patterns
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- proven experience as a technologist with ability to understand the requirement and design and build the solution
- Proven problem solving skills and an ability to respond resourcefully to new demands, priorities and challenges
- Experience and working knowledge of GIT is a plus
- Working knowledge / experience with test automation tools is a plus
- Experience with the payment industry and technologies is a plus