Job Duties: Design, develop, integrate, and test solutions related to Integration solutions and internal application systems. Build and maintain customized solutions in associated internal applications to support business requirements and processes. Manage development and deployment of code into the production environment, including unit testing/code coverage and documentation. Proactively and continuously evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems. Document system and application architectures. Work with adjacent teams to integrate new services with other platform web services. Write and maintain the code so that it can be tested using automatic methods. Write and maintain automatic tests as appropriate. Create and follow processes and procedures to ensure maintainable application development, including source code management, automated build process and appropriate documentation.
Required Bachelors or its foreign equivalent in CS, MIS, Engineering (Any), CIS, or related field + 5 years of experience in the job offered, Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Analyst, Software Tester, QA Engineer, or a related Field. Required travel and relocation to various client sites throughout the USA.
- The ability to work closely with Business and development and a thorough understanding of the balance between business and patch requirements
- Must have excellent competency with SCCM, WSUS and other patching tools.
- Proficiency in scripting of packaged installation of patches, software and configuration changes.
- Excellent understanding of network, system and application security
- Demonstrated project management experience
● Must have excellent competency with SCCM, WSUS and other patching tools.
● Proficiency in scripting of packaged installation of patches, software and configuration changes.
● Excellent understanding of network, system and application security
● Demonstrated project management experience