Salesforce Launches Digital Platform For Verticals!
Salesforce has launched Digital 360 for Industries, a set of apps to help firms in vertical sectors deliver experiences across apps, developer tools and portals. The goal is to provide an easy-to-install technology platform. Every company needs to become digital-first, no matter the industry.
Salesforce tools for industries include:
1) Digital 360 for Consumer Goods: This enables grocers to quickly go direct-to-consumer. The apps include Cloud Grocery Toolkit, Picker App, and Timeslot Manager App.
2) Digital 360 for Financial Services: Brands can digitize the insurance journey from getting a quote to paying a claim. The apps include Experience Cloud Apps for Insurance Policyholders and Independent Agents, and Commerce Cloud Insurance Apps and Toolkits.
3) Digital 360 for Public Sector: The new Experience Cloud App enables public sector agencies to digitize the licensing and permitting application, review and approvals lifecycle.
4) Digital 360 for Healthcare: This features pre-built Patient Journeys, powered by Marketing Cloud. Providers can tailor marketing journeys for different patient groups.
5) Digital 360 for Communications and Media: The Commerce Cloud Toolkit for Salesforce Communications and Media Clouds helps companies launch digital storefronts for mobile, internet and digital media offerings.
6) Digital 360 for Nonprofit: The new Nonprofit Fundraising App can help nonprofit organizations to create a streamlined digital donor experience. Donors can easily log in, view their giving history, update their contact information and securely make donations.
IdeaHelix is a Salesforce Certified Silver Partner and a vlocity partner with Certified Vlocity Technical Architects. Reach out to us for more details by following us on (Facebook) or send us a note from ideahelix.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org